seo service provider
What Is SEO ROI?
ROI stands for ‘return on investment’ every investment is done with the purpose of higher return. SEO ROI is the outcome of investment which every client expects from a SEO service provider. In comparison with other paid marketing tools, effective calculation of ROI through SEO is complicated.
How to calculate ROI through SEO?
ROI is very vital metric, even more important than sales or conversion. If your SEO campaign is not generating enough Returns on investment then, it’s time to quit or redesign the SEO campaign.
There various ways to calculate the ROI from SEO campaigns, such as:
- Calculating the number of customers coming via organic searches.
- Calculating the number of subscriptions and registrations.
- Calculating the percentage of community involvement.
- Installing phone system for customers using website for calling.
- Calculating the number of customers submitting query form on the website.
- Installing live chat services for sales people.
- Landing page conversions is one of good indicator.
But in numeric terms the actual process to calculate returns through SEO investment.
Calculation of ROI from SEO campaign is very complicated:
You can calculate ROI of your SEO campaign through this formula:
- ROI = (Total Revenue from SEO – Total Cost of SEO Campaign)/ Total Cost of SEO Campaign