Best SMO company
Google has started rolling out the Mobile first indexing update. With Mobile Indexing method, Google test ranking of website on basis of the update. It crawls mobile friendly website first and it does not find any then it crawls desktop version websites. Now, Google will give points only to that website who are mobile friendly or responsive and must having mobile version features.
Get to know here that which things you need to know to optimize your website to improve Ranking with Mobile-First Indexing:
Responsive design: Make your website friendly or mobile version to process well in Mobile devices. To check whether your web design properly functioning or not on mobiles then run through it on Google Mobile-Friendly tool.
Short images: Make sure that you upload short sizes images on the website that user will be able to watch it clearly.
Short video: Make sure the videos on site must be short and not too lengthy because long video can take too much time to load website time on mobile. keep your video short for the relevant results.
On-Page SEO: Mobile phone does not display full Meta title or description, so keep in mind that your Meta title and description must be to the point and must be short too.
Content: If we are talking about the mobile version content then it should be not lengthy as long content is not clearly visible according to desktop version website. So your content should be to the point and user-friendly to well rank well.
Thank you for Reading…
In new era internet marketing is all about viewership and awareness. There are many ways of promoting your brand on internet through digital marketing, but the most common ways are: SEO and SMO. There are many people which are confuse between both of them, even they don’t know about the difference of SEO and SMO. So now we are going to discuss what the meaning of both, difference between both of them and how to work with both?
Meaning of SEO and SMO
SEO stands for search engine optimization. It is the collection of strategies and techniques through which we can increase organic traffic on our site by obtaining high ranking on search engine. SEO is the method of raising your website’s viewership. It helps to get rank on Google’s 1st page.
SMO stands for Social Media Optimization. It is the process of making awareness about any brand, product or services on social media like facebook, twitter, pinterest, instagram, Google+ etc. and derive its traffic on our site.
How to use or how to derive traffic from both of them
If you want to derive traffic through Search Engine Optimization then you have to focus on these activities:
- On-Page Optimization
- Off page Optimization
But seo classified these 2 types in more activities by which you can simply derive traffic on your website or blog through search engine.
- On-page Optimization: activities which you should take care in on-page are as follows:
- Website Review and Analysis
- In-depth Site Analysis
- Content Duplicacy Check
- Competition Analysis
- Initial Rank Report
- Check responsive Website or not
- Header Tags Optimization
- HTML Code Cleanup & Optimization
- Internal link structuring & optimization
- Pages H1, H2… tags optimization
- Image Alt tag & Hyperlink Optimization
- txt Creation/Analysis
- HTML Sitemap
- XML Sitemap
- Google & Bing Webmaster Tools
- Google Analytics
- Content Optimization by LSI
- GEO Site map
- Google Publisher
- Google Webmaster Setup
- Increase website loading time
- Off-page Optimization: activities which can affect your ranking are as follows:
- Blog Writing
- Article Writing
- Press Release Writing
- Off Page/ Link Building
- High quality Directory Submission
- Article Submission
- Press Release Submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Article Social Bookmarking
- Press Release Social Bookmarking
- Blog creation Robots.txt Creation/Analysis
- Blog marketing
- Forum posting
- Business Listing
- Profile creation
- Video promotion
- Micro Blogging
- Photo promotion
- Logo Submission
As you know social media is the maximum populated place on internet. As per a survey 79 billion monthly active addicts connect with facebook, 317 million monthly live users on twitter, LinkedIn has 467 million followers; Google+ has 117 million followers. So here are some SMO activities which will help your website rank to rise:
- Google Plus Business Page Setup
- Author Markup Verification with Google +
- Facebook & Twitter Account Setup
- Profile Content Writing
- Facebook Wall Updates
- Twitter Updates
- Google + Updates
- Custom Twitter Background
- Facebook Timeline Design
- Youtube Setup
- Company Linkedin page Setup
Why You should focus Both of them
You should focus both of them because SEO and SMO both give benefits to your site in their own manners. Lets a look towards their benefits:
Benefits Of Search Engine Optimization :
- immense traffic rate
- getting out to a targeted places
- Top rank positioning for Long term
- Improved online presence
- Great ROI
- Calculable & cost- effective results
- Boost your product or services awareness
- Generate Online Enquiries & Transactions
Benefits Of SMO Services:
- Generate Product awareness and enhancing website’s viewership.
- Obtain direct referrals and inbound links
- Achieve your target audience and search out high-quality traffic of your category.
- Helps to achieve rank on Google’s 1st page.
- Produce queries and form your client’s circle great.
- Anybody can do it.