Search engine optimization (SEO)
SEO is a procedure to optimize a webpage or a website to get better its search engine ranking when searching for a particular and related keyword. SEO services are done for enhanced performance of a webpage through natural or organic searches. It increases the number of customer in your website.
How it works?
An optimized website is given priority in search engine rankings. When find a particular keyword in the search engine, probability of an optimized website getting a superior rank in the result. So, we discussed about how SEO work to better your website. Some important points are following.
- Keyword Research
- Content Building
- Page Optimization
- Social & Link Building
Keyword Research – Keywords are like a compass for your SEO activities. Keyword research is one of the most imperative ladders in building a unbeaten blog designed to get organic search results. They help you where to go. With the good research of keywords, one will be able to realize the performance of his target viewers.
Analytics – One of the most helpful tools you can use to improve your SEO is Google Analytics. Analytics can provide you a lot of information related to the performance of your webpage. With the help of analytics you can easily calculate your seo activity.
Content Marketing– Through the use of content marketing, you can use more keywords related to what your webpage is about and what viewer are searching for. Content marketing is the strategic creation and advertising of content to produce leads, sales and brand awareness.
On-Page Optimization – On-page SEO is the procedure of optimizing all web page of your website in order to rank upper in the Search Engine Results Pages.
Link Building – Link building is an important process that maximizes your link popularity over the search engine. Link popularity refers to the entire number of sites connecting to your website. It will also be helpful in growing traffic to your website.
Conclusion – From the above point we know that every company and service websites require SEO to keep their rank in the search engine. It is SEO’s responsibilities to keep website as front runner in search engines. So, if you have any query about this service call @ 8587085392
What Is SEO ROI?
ROI stands for ‘return on investment’ every investment is done with the purpose of higher return. SEO ROI is the outcome of investment which every client expects from a SEO service provider. In comparison with other paid marketing tools, effective calculation of ROI through SEO is complicated.
How to calculate ROI through SEO?
ROI is very vital metric, even more important than sales or conversion. If your SEO campaign is not generating enough Returns on investment then, it’s time to quit or redesign the SEO campaign.
There various ways to calculate the ROI from SEO campaigns, such as:
- Calculating the number of customers coming via organic searches.
- Calculating the number of subscriptions and registrations.
- Calculating the percentage of community involvement.
- Installing phone system for customers using website for calling.
- Calculating the number of customers submitting query form on the website.
- Installing live chat services for sales people.
- Landing page conversions is one of good indicator.
But in numeric terms the actual process to calculate returns through SEO investment.
Calculation of ROI from SEO campaign is very complicated:
You can calculate ROI of your SEO campaign through this formula:
- ROI = (Total Revenue from SEO – Total Cost of SEO Campaign)/ Total Cost of SEO Campaign
Google has started rolling out the Mobile first indexing update. With Mobile Indexing method, Google test ranking of website on basis of the update. It crawls mobile friendly website first and it does not find any then it crawls desktop version websites. Now, Google will give points only to that website who are mobile friendly or responsive and must having mobile version features.
Get to know here that which things you need to know to optimize your website to improve Ranking with Mobile-First Indexing:
Responsive design: Make your website friendly or mobile version to process well in Mobile devices. To check whether your web design properly functioning or not on mobiles then run through it on Google Mobile-Friendly tool.
Short images: Make sure that you upload short sizes images on the website that user will be able to watch it clearly.
Short video: Make sure the videos on site must be short and not too lengthy because long video can take too much time to load website time on mobile. keep your video short for the relevant results.
On-Page SEO: Mobile phone does not display full Meta title or description, so keep in mind that your Meta title and description must be to the point and must be short too.
Content: If we are talking about the mobile version content then it should be not lengthy as long content is not clearly visible according to desktop version website. So your content should be to the point and user-friendly to well rank well.
Thank you for Reading…
- Increased Traffic: With the help of SEO strategy pages who got top positions in the Google search results receives numbers of impressions and clicks on their website or got majority of users on their web pages who are continuously looking for your any products or services.. Hence, SEO is the most effective strategy which brings more and new customers; it will help to bring targeted traffic to your website.
- Better ROI: One of the enormous benefits of SEO as compared to all other sources of digital marketing tool is that it releases the highest Return on Investment (ROI) for your business.
Customers are loyal which visits through seo ranking on your website rather than paid ads, they are actually searching for your product or service. A click from Google SERP is much more valuable over a click from paid ad.
- Cost effective: Search engine optimisation is one of the most cost effective advertising tool among all such as PPC advertising, social media marketing, or purchasing leads for an email marketing. It brings organic visits; organic listings are essentially free of cost.
- Build brand awareness: SEO builds brand awareness of those websites who ranked on the top of the Google search results because When your sites appear on the top of the first page of search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing, your visitors are more likely to trust your brand when they search for a particular keyword rather than other brands that don’t have a strong web existence.
- 24*7 existence of business: A SEO friendly site will rank all day, every day and throughout the year. It maintains 24*7 hours online presence of your business.
Learn more: Top SEO services
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is a process which helps to increase your business popularity among people through its very own techniques. There are two type of SEO techniques named as On-page SEO which includes website elements such as keyword, Meta tags, Meta title, Meta description and HTML structure, and second is Off-page SEO which is most important to get more traffic on your website for boosting better search engine ranking.
Both On-page SEO and off-page SEO are as equally important for the huge traffic of users on your website. Find out here some ways to make this happen:
Social media sharing: you might do all off-page activity
but do users read that post? No matter how unique you posted a blog but do user eyes catch that post? After posting any kind of blog, article, PR(Press Release), and ppt etc., share these activities on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Google + to gain huge traffic and visibility to get top ranking on search engine.
Social Bookmarking (SBM): Social Bookmarking refers to bookmark your link on social bookmarking sites like Stumbleupon, dig, Reddit, delicious and google.com/bookmarks. These sites are highly ranked by search engines. Booking your links on social bookmarking sites drives traffic which redirects people on your website. Make unique title and description with smart hard work and get user on your website easily.
Forums and Qes&Ans sites: Forums are becoming popular nowadays as it contains genuine people to que and ans on forums. You can do question and answering on Q&A forums like Quora and Yahoo answers to do discussion regarding your topic and some specific purpose. If you put strong opinion then people will find you as regular expert and will not be hesitate to click on your website or some specific link.
Content Submission: content at any form are most important thing to provide a correct information to people about your service , business, product and any other specific thing. You can provide information about your service in the different form with unique content creation. It include Blog, article, video, PPT and images to generate more awareness , visibility and traffic on the website.
Local listings: Do local listing which is the great way to enhance your popularity in the market and to the people who really need the service which you are offering. List your business or website in local directories such as yellow pages and just Dial to make your business appearance to the people who are searching the service.
Make unique, user friendly and SEO friendly Article, Blogs, Docs, and PPT to grab attention of users on your website which will help you to boost ranking in short period of time. For best results find out SEO service provider company who meet your all requirement.
Every year major changes take place that fluctuate the whole SEO industry. Many things have been changed in the past years and may going to pursue in this year.
One of the best ways to dominate the SEO trends is to be aware & updated with the changing search engines and algorithms and to adjust your SEO techniques according to it.
We are in 2017 now- it is the right time for examine, planning, budgeting, and to print a new strategy that will definitely dominate 2017. It’s the most crucial beginning time of the year. It’s time to talk SEO trends for 2017.
What are the top 5 SEO trends?
- Optimizing for Mobile search
Now days, everyone has mobile device or tablet and according to survey 98% of the mobile users have smart phones and check out at multiple times for emails, chats, alarms, reminders, etc. Still many web pages aren’t designed for different screen sizes and load times.
A few months ago, Google announced, “To improve the mobile search experience, after January 10, 2017, pages where content is not easily available to a user, the mobile search results may not rank as highly.”
- Mobiles searches use short trail keywords.
- It is mainly local searches.
- Design no long pages for mobile searchers
Mobile search optimization is a continuous process till 2106 and may be peruse in 2017, so optimize your website mobile friendly and optimize your mobile user behaviour.
- Google’s Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMPs)
Since Google first introduced the AMP project by Google and twitter at the end of 2015, the importance of speed, particularly on mobile devices and tablet has grown.
AMP is designed to make mobile pages fastly. It is simply a HTML page designed to boost the web load time. According to Google, using AMP can improve loading speeds by 15 to 85%. AMP affects user experience a lot, before AMP project mobile users got bad experience while using search engine on their mobile devices but now, they got search results less than a second. Hence, AMP is the most important reason which affects the SEO trends 2017.
- More featured or rich snippets
A ‘featured or rich snippet’ is also known as the ‘rich information’ which Google presents in the SERP Search results. These search result are generated by the schema markup or structured data markup. Schema markups make it easier for search engines to understand the content on your website.
Rich snippets will help you to get more organic visibility and increase your organic CTR and lesser your website bounce rate.
View Source: SEO Trends 2017
What are rich snippets?
Rich Snippets is the phrase used to describe structured data markup that website operators can add to their existing HTML, which allow search engines to better understand what information is contained on each web page. It is the additional piece of information which upgrade your search listing, making it more engaging for users to click and easier for search engines to extract information.
Benefits of rich snippets:
- Grab user’s attention to your search result
- Providing instant information as related to their query
- Increase click through rates (CTR) and less the bounce rate
What Content Types Are Supported?
There are three different markup specifications currently recognised by the major search engines:
Rich Snippets, or structured data markup, can be used on the following content types:
- Authors: author photo, name and link to more articles
- Restaurants: average review, the number of stars, and price range
- People (well known): phone number and photos
- Products: ratings, picture and price range
- Business & organisation: location and customer review
- Recipes: photo, recipe rating, and time required
- Events: event date, location and time
- Music: lyrics and a link to play the song
- Video content: video image
Conclusion: Rich snippets will help you to get more organic visibility and increase your organic CTR and lesser your website bounce rate.