What Is SEO ROI?
ROI stands for ‘return on investment’ every investment is done with the purpose of higher return. SEO ROI is the outcome of investment which every client expects from a SEO service provider. In comparison with other paid marketing tools, effective calculation of ROI through SEO is complicated.
How to calculate ROI through SEO?
ROI is very vital metric, even more important than sales or conversion. If your SEO campaign is not generating enough Returns on investment then, it’s time to quit or redesign the SEO campaign.
There various ways to calculate the ROI from SEO campaigns, such as:
- Calculating the number of customers coming via organic searches.
- Calculating the number of subscriptions and registrations.
- Calculating the percentage of community involvement.
- Installing phone system for customers using website for calling.
- Calculating the number of customers submitting query form on the website.
- Installing live chat services for sales people.
- Landing page conversions is one of good indicator.
But in numeric terms the actual process to calculate returns through SEO investment.
Calculation of ROI from SEO campaign is very complicated:
You can calculate ROI of your SEO campaign through this formula:
- ROI = (Total Revenue from SEO – Total Cost of SEO Campaign)/ Total Cost of SEO Campaign
I had also tried these tools and found very useful !
Thanks for sharing your valuable views about #Keywordresearch
Blog posts with the right keywords generate organic traffic because the keywords match those typed by potential customers in the search bar. Search engine optimization (SEO) is very important for a company as it enables the blog to appear in the search engine’s top results. Picking the right keywords is crucial when it comes to generating organic traffic and attracting your target market.
1. SEMRush is a great tool bloggers can use to perform their competitive research
SEMRush enables bloggers to pick the right keywords by showing them their online competitors’ best keywords and by pinpointing new organic competitors. Competitive intelligence is a powerful tool that enables bloggers to uncover their online rivals’ ad strategies as well as to study their ad copies and keywords.
SEMRush shows the search volume for a given keyword thus determining its popularity. The tool offers other performance indicators as well such as traffic, the…
View original post 359 more words
Google hopes to improve by better surfacing authoritative content and enlisting feedback about suggested searches and Featured Snippets answers.
Google knows it has a search quality problem. It’s been plagued since November with concerns about fake news, disturbing answers and offensive search suggestions appearing at the top of its results. “Project Owl” is an effort by the company to address these issues, with three specific actions being announced today.
In particular, Google is launching:
- a new feedback form for search suggestions, plus formal policies about why suggestions might be removed.
- a new feedback form for “Featured Snippets” answers.
- a new emphasis on authoritative content to improve search quality.
We’ll get into the particulars of each of those items below. First, some background on the issue they aim to fix.
Project Owl & problematic content
Project Owl is Google’s internal name for its endeavor to fight back on problematic searches. The owl name was picked for no specific reason, Google said. However, the idea of an owl as a symbol for wisdom is appropriate. Google’s effort seeks to bring some wisdom back into areas where it is sorely needed.
“Problematic searches” is a term I’ve been giving to a situations where Google is coping with the consequences of the “post-truth” world. People are increasingly producing content that reaffirms a particular world view or opinion regardless of actual facts. In addition, people are searching in enough volume for rumors, urban myths, slurs or derogatory topics that they’re influencing the search suggestions that Google offers in offensive and possibly dangerous ways.
These are problematic searches, because they don’t fall in the clear-cut areas where Google has typically taken action. Google has long dealt with search spam, where people try to manipulate its results outside acceptable practices for monetary gain. It has had to deal with piracy. It’s had to deal with poor-quality content showing up for popular searches.
Problematic searches aren’t any of those issues. Instead, they involve fake news, where people completely make things up. They involve heavily-biased content. They involve rumors, conspiracies and myths. They can include shocking or offensive information. They pose an entirely new quality problem for Google, hence my dubbing them “problematic searches.”
Read more about this, View source: Google project owl
Google has started rolling out the Mobile first indexing update. With Mobile Indexing method, Google test ranking of website on basis of the update. It crawls mobile friendly website first and it does not find any then it crawls desktop version websites. Now, Google will give points only to that website who are mobile friendly or responsive and must having mobile version features.
Get to know here that which things you need to know to optimize your website to improve Ranking with Mobile-First Indexing:
Responsive design: Make your website friendly or mobile version to process well in Mobile devices. To check whether your web design properly functioning or not on mobiles then run through it on Google Mobile-Friendly tool.
Short images: Make sure that you upload short sizes images on the website that user will be able to watch it clearly.
Short video: Make sure the videos on site must be short and not too lengthy because long video can take too much time to load website time on mobile. keep your video short for the relevant results.
On-Page SEO: Mobile phone does not display full Meta title or description, so keep in mind that your Meta title and description must be to the point and must be short too.
Content: If we are talking about the mobile version content then it should be not lengthy as long content is not clearly visible according to desktop version website. So your content should be to the point and user-friendly to well rank well.
Thank you for Reading…
- Increased Traffic: With the help of SEO strategy pages who got top positions in the Google search results receives numbers of impressions and clicks on their website or got majority of users on their web pages who are continuously looking for your any products or services.. Hence, SEO is the most effective strategy which brings more and new customers; it will help to bring targeted traffic to your website.
- Better ROI: One of the enormous benefits of SEO as compared to all other sources of digital marketing tool is that it releases the highest Return on Investment (ROI) for your business.
Customers are loyal which visits through seo ranking on your website rather than paid ads, they are actually searching for your product or service. A click from Google SERP is much more valuable over a click from paid ad.
- Cost effective: Search engine optimisation is one of the most cost effective advertising tool among all such as PPC advertising, social media marketing, or purchasing leads for an email marketing. It brings organic visits; organic listings are essentially free of cost.
- Build brand awareness: SEO builds brand awareness of those websites who ranked on the top of the Google search results because When your sites appear on the top of the first page of search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing, your visitors are more likely to trust your brand when they search for a particular keyword rather than other brands that don’t have a strong web existence.
- 24*7 existence of business: A SEO friendly site will rank all day, every day and throughout the year. It maintains 24*7 hours online presence of your business.
Learn more: Top SEO services
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is a process which helps to increase your business popularity among people through its very own techniques. There are two type of SEO techniques named as On-page SEO which includes website elements such as keyword, Meta tags, Meta title, Meta description and HTML structure, and second is Off-page SEO which is most important to get more traffic on your website for boosting better search engine ranking.
Both On-page SEO and off-page SEO are as equally important for the huge traffic of users on your website. Find out here some ways to make this happen:
Social media sharing: you might do all off-page activity
but do users read that post? No matter how unique you posted a blog but do user eyes catch that post? After posting any kind of blog, article, PR(Press Release), and ppt etc., share these activities on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Google + to gain huge traffic and visibility to get top ranking on search engine.
Social Bookmarking (SBM): Social Bookmarking refers to bookmark your link on social bookmarking sites like Stumbleupon, dig, Reddit, delicious and google.com/bookmarks. These sites are highly ranked by search engines. Booking your links on social bookmarking sites drives traffic which redirects people on your website. Make unique title and description with smart hard work and get user on your website easily.
Forums and Qes&Ans sites: Forums are becoming popular nowadays as it contains genuine people to que and ans on forums. You can do question and answering on Q&A forums like Quora and Yahoo answers to do discussion regarding your topic and some specific purpose. If you put strong opinion then people will find you as regular expert and will not be hesitate to click on your website or some specific link.
Content Submission: content at any form are most important thing to provide a correct information to people about your service , business, product and any other specific thing. You can provide information about your service in the different form with unique content creation. It include Blog, article, video, PPT and images to generate more awareness , visibility and traffic on the website.
Local listings: Do local listing which is the great way to enhance your popularity in the market and to the people who really need the service which you are offering. List your business or website in local directories such as yellow pages and just Dial to make your business appearance to the people who are searching the service.
Make unique, user friendly and SEO friendly Article, Blogs, Docs, and PPT to grab attention of users on your website which will help you to boost ranking in short period of time. For best results find out SEO service provider company who meet your all requirement.
Today we are adding a new feature to our WordPress.com Business Plan that will make it easier for visitors to discover your site. Our new Advanced SEO tools will help you optimize your site for search engines and social media sharing. Let’s explore! Custom Meta Descriptions Typically, search engines will pull text from the post content to create a […]